Welcome to the Sports Direct Review page where you can voice your own opinions, personal experiences and your feedback about Sports Direct UK.
A brief company information is outlined below and under this you can share your own feedback in the comment box sections provided
Sports Direct Background Information:
This company was founded back in 1982 and now Sports Direct International PLC is today the UK's largest sporting goods retailer. They operate a diversified portfolio of sports, fitness, fashion and lifestyle brands such as Adidas, Nike, Puma, Skechers and Reebok to mention but a few. Their group turnover is over £2.5 billion, they operate in 19 different countries, they work with 29 international brands and have over 700 stores in their network in the UK and continental Europe.
A selection of the brands that they work with are outlined below
Key Points to note:
- Business was founded back in 1982 by Mike Ashley in Maidenhead
- In 2002, they expanded into the Belgium market
- Their websites are fully responsive and offer a unique online shopping experience - features such as boot finder and micro sites
- In 2002, they acquired ‘Lillywhites’ stores and Lonsdale brand
- In 2013 they expanded further by acquiring Eybl in Austria and Sportland in the Baltics
- To read more about the history of Sports Direct or view their current stocks and promotional offers – Click here
Selection of Positive Comments – Pros
- Superior range of brands to choose from
- Excellent prices when compared elsewhere
- Customer service was very good both pre and post purchase
- Home delivery was quicker than expected
- Promotional discount offers gave great savings
Selection of Negative Comments – Cons
- Not all stocks were actually in stock – sold out due to high customer demand
- Deliveries on some occasions were delayed and missed which is very annoying
- Customer service level was only average – could have been a lot better.
Overall - many people are 100% satisfied with their service and strongly recommend them while some are extremely unhappy and do not recommend - Now it’s time to voice your own opinion (we don’t send any emails hassling you for any further information whatsoever and your email address is kept strictly confidential)
Please help and educate the UK wider community by leaving your review and feedback in the comment box section below for Sports Direct…