Many thanks once again for taking the time to visit and welcome to our Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know about it and will also include a selection of comparisons against other Reebok treadmills and a series of frequently asked questions that should answer most of the queries that you may possibly have about this particular treadmill model.
Our review will focus on the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill and comparisons are outlined further below against the Reebok ZR9 Treadmill, the Reebok Jet 300 treadmill and the Reebok One GT40S Treadmill so at least you can see for yourself what it offers versus other models and it will give you more than just one choice when it comes to making any final decisions.
We will outline all the pros and cons that we came across plus all the main features and capabilities that it has to offer including the speed levels, console features, motor power and warranty information to mention just a few.
For quicker navigation, our review will be spread across 5 different parts as follows so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review Content
- Part 1: Treadmill Overview plus FAQ’s
- Part 2: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Key Features
- Part 3: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Treadmill with Comparisons
- Part 5: Conclusion & Optional Feedback
Please note before you begin that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this review so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date price information…
Section 1: Treadmill Overview plus FAQ’s
|Product:||Reebok ZR10 Treadmill (plus Alternative Options x 3)|
|Best Place to Buy:||Argos UK|
|Price Guide:||£600 up to £660 – View Sneak Preview Here|
|Warranty:||2 year parts & labour / 10 year motor / Lifetime on the Frame|
|Power:||2 HP continuous (peak of 3HP)|
|Max Speed:||18 km per hour|
Frequently asked questions about the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill (10+)
Q1. What are the dimensions of the deck for the ZR10?
A. The dimensions of the running deck for the ZR10 is 132cm by 45cm
Q2. What are the min and max speed levels available?
A. The speed range operates from 1 km/hr up to 18 km/hr
Q3. What increments can the speed be increased?
A. The speed increments for the ZR10 treadmill can be increased in 1 km/hr increments.
Q4. How long does it take for assembly and is there much work involved?
A. As it is 95% preassembled, your work is significantly reduced and will only take 5 to 10 minutes of your time on average
Q5. Does it have the Bluetooth connectivity?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connection – only the MP3 connection
Q6. Is it compatible with training apps?
A. No, the Reebok ZR10 treadmill cannot be connect to training apps
Q7. How many incline levels does it provide and are they programmable?
A. Yes, the inclines are programmable and there are 15 levels to choose from
Q8. What is the maximum weight it can hold?
A. The maximum user weight allowed here is 120kg or 18 stone and 13 Ibs
Q9. What is the soft drop folding mechanism?
A. The soft drop folding mechanism has the hydraulic arm support which lowers it down slowly
Q10. How many years warranty do they provide?
A. They offer a 10 year warranty on the motor and a 2 year warranty parts and labour
Q11. Does it include a UK 3 pin plug?
A. Yes, this treadmill includes a 3 pin UK plug
Q12. Does the treadmill need to be lubricated?
A. Only after 6 weeks after use and every 6 to 8 weeks thereafter
Q13. Can it operate in both Km and Miles?
A. Yes, it can operate in either miles or Km - you need to press the program mode key for 3 seconds to change it from one to the other.
Part 2: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Key Features
Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
Powerful 2HP Motor
ZigTech Cushion System
Max speed 18 km/hr
User programmes x 32
Inclines levels x 15 / blow fan
MP3 connection / Built in speakers
Auto stop safety system
Running deck is 132cm by 45cm
Soft drop folding mechanism
Max user weight is 120kg
Warranty of 2 years
Key Features in Detail:
- This 2HP treadmill from Reebok is certainly one of the higher spec’s in their range and one of the largest and it has proven to be a very popular option for those who are serious about training and getting fit at home.
- Having received positive feedback already in the marketplace, this treadmill offers you the fan and the ZigTech Cushion System which reduces the noise and lowers the impact on your joints which is ideal for people who need to take extra care for longer type sessions. It has the larger running deck size of 132cm by 45cm which has proven to be very popular and it operates with a 2HP motor which is backed with a 10 year guarantee.
- It provides an auto stop safety feature, the higher speed of 18 km/hr, 15 programmable inclines and 32 user type programmes which eliminates guesswork for specific type training sessions. It has the soft drop folding mechanism which is ideal for people in limited living spaces, it is powered by mains and you can monitor your pulse rates with the hand grip pulse sensors.
- This treadmill provides you with an MP3 connection and the loud speakers to help keep you motivated for longer week in week out, there are the 24 pre-set and 3 user defined programmes and the console keeps track and records all the key parameters you need such as pulse rates, calories burned, incline level, speed rates, times taken and distances travelled (km or miles can be selected)
- The folded size is H149 x W83 x D109cm, the normal size is H142 x W83x D174cm, it includes the transport wheels, a 7 inch backlit display screen and the total weight comes in at 85kg.
- You are provided with a series of direct speed and incline shortcuts, a water bottle holder, a storage tray, the integrated hand pulse sensors, the auto stop safety feature clip as standard along with the 2 year warranty (10 year warranty on the motor)
- The price guide for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill when last seen at the time of this review was in the £600 to £660 region with Argos UK which can be doubled checked further below if needed
Further images of the Reebok ZR10 treadmill are outlined below (5)
Part 3: Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill:
- One of the big advantages here is the fact that this treadmill is 95% already pre-assembled upon delivery which is ideal for people who do not want the hassle of assembling it themselves and need to get going straight away.
- The level of impact on the deck is greatly reduced with the Zigtech cushion system which definitely works to help reduce the impact on your ankle, hip and knee joints.
- You get the higher speed level of 18 km/hr (most are lower than this), you get more programmes to choose from which eliminates guesswork and you also get the higher number of inclines available which are all programmable and are easy to adjust automatically.
- The number of programmes to choose from is superior and there are several short cut quick start options available which work great, you have the bottle holder as standard and the 7 inch LCD backlit display offers greater visibility to keep track of your progress
- There is blow fan and the larger running deck available here of 132 by 45cm which is certainly a lot bigger than what you would get anywhere else.
- You get the higher number of inclines available of 15 levels which are all programmable and do not need to adjusted manually and the MP3 connection and built in speakers work brilliantly to keep motivation levels as high as they should be.
Cons for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill
- One thing that you may struggle with here is the heavier weight associated to this treadmill which comes in at 85kg. You have the transport wheels but it is still very heavy to move around and very difficult to move upstairs if that is your desired location in your home – you may need to get in some hired help which could be an additional cost
- Unfortunately, this treadmill does not allow Bluetooth connection or training app combability so if this is something that is important to you, then you should start looking elsewhere
- The price level here is generally over £600 which certainly won’t suit everyone’s budget requirements and is really only geared for fitness fanatics who are serious about hard consistent training and tougher and longer type workouts.
- It is limited to a maximum user weight of 120kg – if you weight heavier than this – then you should start looking elsewhere at larger treadmills
- Some of the programs to choose from could have been designed a little bit better.
- There is no storage space for an iPad tablet and the fan could be more powerful and slightly more effective – a little disappointing
- Once the machine turns off, you tend to lose your running stat’s which can be a little annoying
View also while you are here: Reebok ZR9 Treadmill Review – Read more here
Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Treadmill with Comparisons
If you are still somewhat undecided about the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill, then take a quick look also at 3 other popular options under the Reebok brand outlined as follows…
A comparison table for the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill versus the Reebok Jet 300, ZR9 and GT40S is outlined below to provide further clarity when comparing all 4 models against one another.
|Treadmill Model:||Reebok ZR10||Reebok ZR9||Reebok One GT40S||Reebok Jet 300|
|Speed:||Max 18 km/h||Max 16 km/h||Max 16 km/h||Max 20 km/h|
|Incline:||15 levels||12 levels||12 levels||15 levels|
|Built in speakers:||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Motor:||2 HP (peak 3 HP)||2 HP (peak 3 HP)||2 HP (peak 2 HP)||2.5 HP (peak 2.5 HP)|
|Max User Weight:||120kg / 18st 13lb||120kg / 18st 13lb||110kg / 17st 5lb||140kg / 22st|
|Dimensions:||H142 x W83 x D174cm||H133 x W85 x D168cm||H133 x W85 x D168cm||H144 x W86 x D192cm|
|Folded dimensions:||H149 x W83 x D109cm||H148 x W85 x D104cm||H148 x W85 x D104cm||H163 x W86 x D125cm|
|Running deck:||L132 x W45cm||L130 x W43cm||L130 x W43cm||L150 x W51cm|
|Warranty:||2 years (motor 10 yrs)||2 years (motor 10 yrs)||2 years (motor 10 yrs)||2 years (motor 10 years)|
Part 5: Conclusion & Optional Feedback
Do we recommend the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill? Yes in a big big way and we would give it a 10 out of 10 star rating. The quality of the built, the console screen, the running deck are certainly one of the best that we have come across and we really liked the programmes on offer, the speed level increments, incline adjustability and the mp3 connection along with the great built in speakers - it more or less matches what you would find in your local gym so annual gym memberships can certainly be saved or avoided by buying one of these treadmills.
We absolutely love it and cannot rate it highly enough – the only thing that may turn you off is the fact that it does not have the Bluetooth or training app compatibility but for a treadmill of this quality and price, you don’t miss it at all. If you are that bit heavier than other people, then this is the perfect choice as it is so solid, strong, sturdy and is well capable of dealing with heavier type people – no issue whatsoever. Even if the cost is too high initially, you can always go down the road of a monthly payment with Argos UK who can facilitate this type of service, for example pay £50 per month over a set period of time.
Have you used the Reebok ZR10 Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Did it operate as expected or did you experience any problems with it?
If possible – please share your own feedback (good or bad) with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section provided below
- Candy Fridge Freezer Review – Detailed FAQ & Comparison Table
- Fridgemaster Review – With FAQ’s & Comparison Table
- Roger Black Gold Treadmill Reviews – Includes FAQ’s & Comparisons
- Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Versus Jet 100 & Jet 200
- Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Reviews – Plus FAQ’s & Comparisons
- Reebok ZR10 Treadmill Reviews –With Comparison’s and FAQ’s