Are you thinking about buying a Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill in the coming days or weeks? If so, then please make sure to check out our Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review which will outline all the main features, pros and cons that you need to know plus comparisons will be made against the lower priced versions namely the Jet 100 and the Jet 200 so at least you have more than just 1 choice when it comes to making any final decisions.
This review will focus on the capabilities that it has to offer to the general public along with a series of frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past that hopefully will answer many of the queries that you may possibly have. A comparison table is also outlined below against the Jet 200 and the Jet 100 so you can compare for yourself what features need to be compared for your own particular set of needs.
Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review Content
- Part 1: Treadmill Overview plus FAQ’s
- Part 2: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Key Features
- Part 3: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Jet Treadmills – 100 and 200 (Comparison table)
- Part 5: Conclusion / Feedback (Optional)
Please note before you begin that guide price ranges can only be shown at the time of this Jet 300 review so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date price information.
Part 1: Treadmill Overview plus FAQ’s
|Product:||Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill (plus alternatives Jet 100 & Jet 200)|
|Best Place to Buy:||Argos UK|
|Price Guide:||£600 up to £700 – View Sneak Preview Here|
|Warranty:||2 year parts & labour / 10 year motor / Lifetime on the Frame|
|Power:||2.5 HP continuous (peak of 2.5 HP)|
|Max Speed:||20 km per hour|
Frequently asked questions about the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill (10+)
Q1. Does this Jet 300 include Bluetooth connectivity?
A. No, this Jet 300 Reebok treadmill does not include Bluetooth connectivity
Q2. Can it be used in km and miles?
A. It is set up as km but can be changed to miles if needed (press mode setting button for 3 seconds)
Q3. What warranty is available on the motor?
A. There is a 10 year warranty available on the motor (2 year parts and labour)
Q4. Does it include a floor protection mat?
A. No, there is no floor protection mats included but can be bought separately
Q5. Can it be used for training apps?
A. No, this treadmill is not compatible with training apps
Q6. Does it include a tablet holder?
A. No, there is no tablet holder included for the Jet 300
Q7. Is there a USB MP3 connection facility?
A. Yes, it includes the MP3 USB connection (with loud speakers)
Q8. What speed increments are available for increasing or decreasing speed?
A. The speed increments can be adjusted in 1 km / hr increments
Q9. What are the box dimensions when it comes to deliveries?
A. The box dimensions for the Jet 300 are L207cm x H38cm x W90cm
Q10. Can you input your user weight into this treadmill?
A. Yes, you can input you own specific weight into this treadmill
Q11. Can it be used for longer than 1 hour sessions?
A. No, this treadmill operates to a maximum of 1 hour sessions
Q12. Does it come delivered with a 3 pin UK plug?
A. Yes, this treadmill includes a UK 3 pin plug
Q13. Does it need to be lubricated?
A. Yes, after 6 weeks use and then every 6 to 8 weeks thereafter
Part 2: Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill Review – Key Features
Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
Key Features in Summary
Air motion cushion technology
Built in speaker & MP3 connection
Max user weight 140kg (22st)
Foldable for better storage
Max speed of 20 km/hr
15 inclines available
Deck size is 150cmL by 51cmW
Minimal assembly – 95% done
Cooling fan included
Hand grip pulse sensors
Auto stop safety system
Warranty is 2 years
Key Features in Detail:
- This Jet 300 treadmill from Reebok comes as a very popular option under the Reebok brand and it is powered with a very powerful 2.5 HP motor and comes with several positive reviews already and positive feedback from across the general public.
- It provides air motion technology on the deck to reduce impact levels on your joints and also reduces the noise level which makes it quieter than some of the commercial treadmills elsewhere. There is a wide range of programmes available to choose from that include high intensity cardio workouts, fat burning workouts and also a selection of uphill workouts.
- It is powered with s very strong 2.5 HP motor (backed with a 10 year warranty) and it provides 15 levels of incline which are programmable, a maximum speed level of up to 20 km per hour and it comes with the built in speakers and MP3 USB connection as standard.
- There is a cooling fan on the panel which helps to keep you cooler and more comfortable and the speed levels can be adjusted in 1 km per hour increments and is delivered 95% assembled which is ideal for people who wish to get it operational as quickly as possible
- The console is larger with 7 display functions that include distances, times taken, speed levels, calories used, pulse rates and incline levels and it is operational for users up to a maximum of 140kg or 22st weight.
- The dimensions are H144 by W86 by D192cm, the folded dimensions are H163 by W86 by D124.5cm and the size of the running deck is L150 by W51cm. It weighs 87kg and there is the auto stop safety clip system, transport wheels, specific user-defined programmes and body fat analysis included as standard.
- You also get the soft drop folding mechanism when it comes to folding which uses a hydraulic arm, the hand grip sensors work well to keep track of your heart rate and the cushion on the deck provides an undercurrent and assists with the toe off phase for your running session.
- The warranty provided is 2 year parts and labour, 10 years on the motor and a lifetime warranty is provided on the frame. There is also the option of paying for this over a 12 month period with an Argos credit card plan instead of having to pay for it all up front at once.
- The price guide for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill when last seen at the time of this review was in the £600 to £700 region with Argos which can be doubled checked further below if needed.
Pros for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill:
- Instead of having to pay for this all up front at once, it can be paid for over a 12-month period using the Argos credit card plan which makes it a lot more easier in terms of spreading the cost over a longer period of time.
- It can handle larger heavier people up to 140kg which is a lot stronger than your average treadmill, plus you get 15 inclines to choose from and it can operate up to 20 km / hr which is one of the highest levels you can get in terms of treadmill speeds.
- There are the higher speed levels here which are ideal for people who wish to run up to 20 km per hour and all the inclines are programmable and do not need to be adjusted manually
- You get the MP3 USB connection so you can listen to your favourite tunes and it is supported with the loud speakers which help to keep you motivated for longer
- One of the bigger attractions also is the larger running deck which comes in at 150 cm long by 51cm wide which is ideal for longer strides and more comfort in terms of available space when running
- The direct speed keys work well and this treadmill is more or less assembled upon delivery – very little work is needed to get it operational
- You get the air motion technology on the deck which really does help to reduce the level of impact on your lower joints and you also get 27 programmes to choose from with some great routines included
- As it is foldable, it is ideal for people living in smaller type living spaces and it comes with the transport wheels to assist in the movements around your designated room. The soft drop folding mechanism is excellent also and works perfectly in helping to get it folded when not in use.
Cons for the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill:
- In terms of pricing, this treadmill will generally set you back over £650 which is simply not affordable for every household across the country. Really only for serious fitness fanatics with a higher level of disposable income than normal.
- This treadmill lacks the Bluetooth connectivity and the training apps applications which will disappoint those of you who expect to complete your workouts via training apps
- The fan blower included is a good help but could be a whole lot better – doesn’t give the level of cooling results that one would expect
- The weight of this treadmill is very heavy at over 85kg so you will need an extra set of hands when it comes to assembly and placing it in your desired location in your home.
- If you need to place it upstairs, you may need to get extra hired help as it is quite large, bulky and very heavy and it can only operate to a maximum of 1 hour sessions but is great nevertheless with the additional running space provided.
Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Jet Treadmills – 100 and 200 (Comparison table)
If you are undecided about the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill or feel that it may be out of your price range, then feel free to take a closer look at 2 other lower priced options under the Reebok Jet brand outlined as follows…
A comparison table of the Reebok Jet 300 versus the Jet 100 and the Jet 200 is outlined below if further clarity is needed
|Treadmill Model:||Reebok Jet 300||Reebok Jet 100||Reebok Jet 200|
|Speed:||Max 20 km/h||Max 16 km/h||Max 18 km/h|
|Incline:||15 levels||12 levels||15 levels|
|Built in speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Motor:||2.5 HP (peak 2.5 HP)||2 HP (peak 2 HP)||2.25HP (peak 2.25 HP)|
|Max User Weight:||140kg / 22st||110kg / 17st 5Ibs||120kg / 18st 13Ibs|
|Dimensions:||H144 x W86 x D192cm||H139 x W78 x D171cm||H139 x W78 x D181cm|
|Folded dimensions:||H163 x W86 x D125cm||H148 x W78 x D110cm||H156 x W78 x D114cm|
|Running deck:||L150 x W51cm||L130 x W43cm||L140 x W46cm|
|Warranty:||2 years (motor 10 years)||2 years (motor 10 years)||2 years (motor 10 years)|
Part 5: Conclusion / Feedback (Optional)
Do we recommend the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill? Of course we do! This treadmill is a beast of a machine, it is so solid, strong, sturdy and the design and engineering built is excellent and matches those what you would see in your local gym. We love the feel of the air cushioned deck along with programme selection, console usability and the fact that you can get the higher speed of 20 km per hour is awesome.
The price may be a bit high but there is also the option of paying for it over 12 months instead of all at once and the fact that you are backed with such a great level of warranty certainly gives a lot of confidence, security and peace of mind when buying. Despite having no Bluetooth connection and the cooling fan giving moderate results, this treadmill overall surpassed all our expectations and gives tons of power and it will have you fit and burning fat in no time at all especially when you have the MP3 connection and built in speakers all hooked up. The larger running deck is also worth pointing out which gives more space and comfort and security when running faster type sessions with longer strides – overall we cannot fault it and would give it a 10 out of 10 rating
Have you ever used the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Did it operate as expected or did you experience any problems with it?
If possible – please share your own feedback (good or bad) with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section provided below