Interested in buying a Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill in the coming days? If so, then please make sure to check out our Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review which will outline everything you need to know about it before you make that all-important decision. Our review for this Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill will also include a series of frequently asked questions that should answer most of the possible queries that you may have plus a comparison against both the Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill and also the Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill so at least you can see for yourself how they compare against one another.
The main features, capabilities, pros and cons will also be outlined in detail so you will know exactly what it has to offer along with a comparison table which includes weights, dimensions, inclines and speed levels and this is outlined further down on this page.
Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review Content
- Part 1: Treadmill Overview with FAQ Selection
- Part 2: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Key Features
- Part 3: Reebok jet 100 Treadmill Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Jet Treadmills – 200 and 300 (with comparison table)
- Part 5: Conclusion plus Optional Feedback
Please note before you start that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this review so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date price information.
Section 1: Treadmill Overview with FAQ Selection
|Product:||Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill (plus alternatives Jet 200 & Jet 300)|
|Best Place to Buy:||Argos UK|
|Price Guide:||£400 up to £600 – View Sneak Preview Here|
|Warranty:||2 year parts & labour / 10 year motor / Lifetime on the Frame|
|Power:||2 HP continuous (peak of 2 HP)|
|Max Speed:||16 km per hour|
Frequently asked questions about the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill (15)
Q1. What is the maximum speed for the Reebok Jet 100?
A. The maximum speed for the Reebok Jet 100 treadmill is 16 km/hr
Q2. What is the maximum user weight allowed for this treadmill?
A. The maximum user weight allowed for this treadmill is 110kg or 17st 5Ibs
Q3. What is the size of the running deck?
A. The size of the running deck is 130cm long by 43cm wide
Q4. Can the inclines be changed automatically?
A. Yes, the incline levels are programmable and do not have to be changed manually.
Q5. How many incline levels does it provide?
A. The Jet 100 provides 12 different inclines to choose from
Q6. What level increments can the speed be adjusted?
A. The speed can be increased or decreased in 1 km/hr increments
Q7. Can it be used in km and miles?
A. It can be used in either miles of kilometres by pressing the mode button setting for 3 seconds
Q8. Does it require much assembly upon delivery?
A. No, it is more or less ready to go when delivered and minimal assembly is needed - 5 to 10 minutes work on average
Q9. Does it include a cooling fan?
A. Yes, a cooling fan is included to help keep you more comfortable and cooler.
Q10. Does it come with a UK 3 pin plug?
A. Yes, this treadmill has a 3 pin UK plug attached
Q11. Does it come with a floor protection mat?
A. No, this treadmill does not come with a floor protection mat but can be bought separately to protect flooring
Q12. Does it need to be lubricated?
A. After 6 weeks yes and then every 6 to 8 thereafter
Q13. Does it include a tablet holder?
A. No, this treadmill does not come equipped with a tablet holder
Q14. Does the Reebok Jet 100 include the Bluetooth connectivity?
A. No, there is no Bluetooth connectivity for this treadmill
Q15. What are the dimensions of the box delivery?
A. The box dimensions when delivered are 122cm long by 84cm wide by 30cm high
Part 2: Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill Review – Key Features
Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill
Key Features in Summary:
2 HP continuous Motor
Air motion cushion tech
Built in speaker/ MP3 connection
Max user weight 110kg (17st 5Ibs)
Foldable for better storage
Max speed of 16 km/hr
12 inclines available
Deck size is 130cmL by 43cmW
Cooling fan included
Hand grip pulse sensors
Auto stop safety system
Warranty is 2 years
Main Features in detail:
- This Jet 100 treadmill from Reebok is one of the smaller versions under the Reebok Jet brand in terms of power and running deck but has proven to be very popular with the lower price range that tends to be on offer
- It offers motivational programmes x 24, your body fat analysis, MP3 connection and built in speakers to help create a motivated setting for your training routines and work outs. It provides 12 different inclines to choose from which are all programmable and the console keeps track of all the main parameters such as speeds, distances, calories burned, times and incline settings
- It operates with a 2HP continuous motor and gives a max speed level of 16 km/hr which can be changed to miles or kilometres if needed. The console screen is uncluttered measuring 6.4cm by 3.2cm and it has the quick settings for direct speed and incline buttons which are easily accessible.
- This treadmill is designed so that it can be folded away after use and it includes the cooling fan which helps to reduce the respiration levels as you train and helps to keep you cooler. There are the incremental speed and incline buttons on the panel and the air motion cushioning technology absorbs the impact for your joints during the course of your training sessions.
- It allows a maximum user weight allowance of 110kg or 17 stone and 5Ibs, you get the hand grip pulse sensors to keep track of your heart rate and it includes the auto stop safety system clip as standard.
- The running deck is L130 x W43cm, the dimensions are H139 x W78 x D171cm and the folded dimensions are H148 x W78 x D110cm. It has a weight of 76kg and comes with the 2 year parts and labour warranty along with the 10 year warranty of the motor and lifetime warranty on the frame.
- The price guide for the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill when last seen at the time of this review was in the £400 to £600 region with Argos UK which can be doubled checked further below for a closer look
Pros for the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill:
- If interested, there is the option of getting the 4 year breakdown cover with Argos which covers a wide range of possible problems and is available for between £100 and £120
- The level of warranty available is excellent and the motor cover of 10 years is superb as motors tend to be unreliable with lower spec cheaper treadmills
- The MP3 connection works very well and the built in speakers really do help with keeping work rate levels as high as they should be.
- You have the choice of buying this over a 12 month period instead of having to pay for it all at once up front via the Argos credit card plan – makes it easier in terms of investing in your fitness equipment
- The integrated adjustable cooling fan is a great way to help you feel more comfortable and cooler especially in warmer conditions
- When running, the Air motion cushion technology kicks in which gives a great help to reduce the levels of impact on your lower joints as your feet hit the deck
- The levels of incline are quite good and there is the soft drop folding mechanism available which is great for a treadmill that weighs over 70kg (uses a hydraulic arm lift)
Cons for the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill:
- The maximum speed level for the Jet 100 is 4 km/hr slower than the Jet 300 – plus there are 3 inclines less and a smaller running of 20cm by 8cm when compared to the Jet 300
- The maximum weight capacity for the Jet 100 is also 30kg lower and the power of the motor is 0.5HP less than the Jet 300
- Even though it is not the heaviest, it is still over 70kg in weight which requires greater care and attention and possibly some hired help when it comes to moving in your home or even upstairs.
- Lacks Bluetooth connectivity and training app application connections and the cooling fan wasn’t as powerful as expected – poor overall
- The built-in speakers could be slightly better but is not too bad all the same
- The console screen is quite small and could be larger – seems to be quite a bit smaller than other treadmills from Reebok
Part 4: Alternatives Reebok Jet Treadmills – Jet 200 & Jet 300 (Comparison table)
If you are undecided about the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill, then feel free to take a closer look at 2 other options under the Reebok Jet brand outlined as follows…
1, Reebok Jet 200 Treadmill
2.25 HP continuous motor
Costs can be spread over 12 months
Max speed 18 km/hr
15 incline levels - programmable
Foldable / Mains powered
Deck is L140cm by W46cm
24 user programmes available
Built in speakers / MP3 connection
Warranty 2 years (Motor 10 years)
Price Guide: £470 to £550
2, Reebok Jet 300 Treadmill
2.5 HP continuous Motor
Costs payable over 12-month period
Max speed of 20 km/hr
15 incline levels – all programmable
Foldable and mains powered
Deck is L150cm by W51cm
27 user programmes included
Built in speakers & MP3 connection
Warranty 2 years / Motor 10 years
Price Guide: £600 to £700
A comparison table of the Reebok Jet 100 versus the Jet 200 versus the Jet 300 is outlined below if further clarity is needed
|Treadmill Model:||Reebok Jet 100||Reebok Jet 200||Reebok Jet 300|
|Speed:||Max 16 km/h||Max 18 km/h||Max 20 km/h|
|Incline:||12 levels||15 levels||15 levels|
|Built in speakers:||Included||Included||Included|
|Motor:||2 HP (peak 2 HP)||2.25HP (peak 2.25 HP)||2.5 HP (peak 2.5 HP)|
|Max User Weight:||110kg / 17st 5Ibs||120kg / 18st 13Ibs||140kg / 22st|
|Dimensions:||H139 x W78 x D171cm||H139 x W78 x D181cm||H144 x W86 x D192cm|
|Folded dimensions:||H148 x W78 x D110cm||H156 x W78 x D114cm||H163 x W86 x D125cm|
|Running deck:||L130 x W43cm||L140 x W46cm||L150 x W51cm|
|Warranty:||2 years (motor 10 years)||2 years (motor 10 years)||2 years (motor 10 years)|
Part 5: Conclusion plus Optional Feedback
Although there is no Bluetooth, no tablet holder and the cooling fan could be better, this treadmill is top class and we cannot recommend it highly enough, especially when the price level comes in at a much lower level than expected and sometimes can be seen on promotion or discounted for around the £400 mark and sometimes slightly less than this which is a bargain for what you get. The level of power this treadmill offers is superb and is well able to deal with longer type sessions for serious athletes no problem whatsoever. It is also a lot quieter than expected at the higher speed levels, the running surface is nice and smooth and the air cushion technology really does help to reduce the level of impact on your various lower joints. It is made from solid engineering and construction and it is an investment well-made if you are looking to avoid annual gym memberships and train in the comfort of your own home instead.
Have you used the Reebok Jet 100 Treadmill yourself in the recent past? Did it operate as expected or did you experience any problems with it? How was the fan for you?
If possible – please share your own feedback (good or bad) with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section provided below