Hello and many thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit our Polaryte Sunglasses review which hopefully can provide you with all the information that you would possibly need if you are considering buying them in the coming days or weeks
Our review will outline in detail all the main function, features, pros and cons that we came across when using these sunglasses and we will also outline a series of frequently asked questions that can hopefully answer any queries that you may have before you buy.
In addition, we will also provide some price comparison options for you to take a look at which should help you save some money while you are here so that this review can also be of benefit you in some way.
Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview, Benefits & FAQ’s
- Part 2: Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses Review – Features
- Part 3: Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Price Comparison Options
- Part 5: Conclusion and Feedback
Please note that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this review, so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Part 1: Brief Overview, Benefits & FAQ’s
|Product:||Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses with UV Protection|
|Warranty:||Seller Dependant – typically a minimum 30 day money back guarantee|
|Best Place to Buy:||Amazon UK –View Today’s Stock Levels Here|
|Lens:||Allows a clear, true colour without dimming|
Benefits of Polaryte HD Polarized Sunglasses:
- Solar UVA transmittance is 0%
- Solar UVB transmittance is 0%
- Filter Category is 3
- Absorbs 87% of visible light seen
- Polarizing efficiency is 93.1%
- Luminous transmittance is 12.6%
Frequently Asked Questions about Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses:
Q. Is there an added cost with the delivery?
A. No, there is no added delivery costs with JML if in the UK Mainland (plus if over £45 order value)
Q. Does it include the carry case?
A. Yes, these Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses include a carry case (and a lens cloth)
Q. Do they offer a buy 2 get 1 free?
A. Yes, we have seen JML offer them as buy 2 pairs of sunglasses get 1 free
Q. Do they protect the side of the eyes?
A. Yes, they protect the entire eye areas and the side of the eyes
Q. What does the set pack include?
A. The set includes 1 Black set, 1 Tortoiseshell set and 1 additional pair of sunglasses in either finish of your choice. It also has the carry case and the lens cloth
Q. How quick can the deliveries be done?
A. It depends on your location but they aim to deliver within 4 to 5 working days
Q. Can you wear these over your normal glasses?
A. No, you cannot wear these over other glasses
Warning if you buy Polaryte HD Polarized Sunglasses:
This pack of sunglasses contains magnets so you will need to keep away from any pacemakers, mobile phones and other items which could be affected by magnetic fields.
Part 2: Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses Review – Features
Polaryte HD Polarized Sunglasses
Main Features in Summary:
Provides UV Protection
Buy 2, get 1 set free
Hard shell case / lens cloth
Unique HD clarity
Great clarity and colour
Reduces glare levels
Protects entire eye areas
Built-in magnetic clip
Specially designed lenses
Black & Tortoiseshell Options
Main Features in Detail:
- Polaryte HD are a different type of sunglasses to normal sunglasses in that they have specially-developed lenses to allow a much clearer and improved colour vision instead of just dimming down the glare from the sun
- It provides HD clarity unlike most other sunglasses and includes the hard-shell case and a lens cloth to keep it properly cleaned week in week out.
- They are designed so that they protect the whole eye areas including the sides of your eyes and the lenses allow the reduction of the sun glare without just dimming the overall vision.
- Included as standard is the built-in magnetic clip which can stick for better security and accessibility when not in use
- The main objective here is to give you better and amazing clarity of vision and true colours when you wear these sunglasses which can be ideal when you need to do specific tasks or even reading the fine print with their specially designed and developed lenses
- The magnetic clip in the arms can stick and clamp on to different pockets, your sleeves, bags and belts so it helps to prevent them getting lost or misplaced.
- Perfect for outdoor activities such as wave watching, sun rises, birdwatching, sailing, fishing, driving and they provide full UVA and UVB protection as standard.
- The price range when last viewed on sale with JML Direct at the time of this review was in the £30 to £60 region which of course can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images of the Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses are outlined below (4)
Part 3: Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses
- A promotional offer of buy 2 get 1 free is a great deal to get especially if there are 2 other people you know who would like to use polarized sunglasses also.
- The HD clarity they give you works really well and reduces the glare while also protecting the entire areas of both eye when you use them
- One nice little feature included also is the fact that it has the built-in magnetic clip for easier storage and accessibility when you need to take them off briefly instead of having to put them in the case or in your pocket.
- They don’t just dim your vision like most other cheaper sunglasses available in your local store. Other dark sports type sunglasses dim your vision while these give a much better visibility overall
- You get 2 colours of black and Tortoiseshell in the set and the third can be in either finish of your choice so it’s great to have options for different occasions.
- They are particularly useful when doing outdoor activities such as boat watching, bird watching, sailing, fishing and even driving when you need to have the maximum vision possible.
Cons for Polaryte Polarized Sunglasses
- Paying over £30 is a bit steep for a set of sunglasses which won’t work for people who need to work off the lowest possible budget
- You need to be aware that this set of sunglasses contains magnets so it should be kept away from items that can be affected by magnetic fields such as mobile phones and pacemakers.
- When it comes off promotion, it can be on sale for less than £45 which means there will be an added delivery cost to pay.
- We have seen more attractive looking sunglasses elsewhere so we would consider them to be more of practical use rather than being attractive or fashionable
- At times for unknown reasons, standing over the money back guarantee has been questionable
- People with very wide faces may struggle with this a bit as they can be seen as a little on the narrow side in our opinion.
Part 4: Price Comparison Options
As prices can change slightly from week to week, please make sure to compare the 2 options provided below that can help save you money while you are here…
Part 5: Conclusion and Feedback Submission:
Do they improve your vision? From our experiences, certainly yes they do particularly when it comes to sun rises, watching boats on the sun reflected water or the dazzling sun over the sea waters. Instead of just dimming your vision, they give you a much clearer view of the colours that you would normally and naturally see. For that reason, we feel that they are definitely worth the money as they gave us a much clearer vision with no dimmed distortion whatsoever.
The fact that they have the magnets is also great as sunglasses can get misplaced or lost very easily and I can be the guilty party from a number of different occasions in the past. The thing I like the most from them is being able to drive early in the mornings when the sun rises in my frontal view with no glare or hassle whatsoever.
Have you tried the Polaryte HD Polarized Sunglasses yourself in the recent past? Did it improve your vision as expected or was it a complete waste of time and money for you?
If possible, please to share your own experiences (good or bad) for the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment box section below - So that others across the community can learn also! (email addresses are stored safely and not visible to the general public)