If you are considering buying a Perfect Aire Air Conditioner in the coming days, then please make sure to check out our brief Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review which will give you a much clearer picture about its capabilities before you make that all-important decision.
Our review with outline all the main pros and cons associated to this particular brand of Air conditioners along with all the main features and functions that you need to know. Included in this review will be 3 models namely the Perfect Aire 5K Btu Air conditioner, the Perfect Aire 15K Btu Air conditioner and the Perfect Aire 25K Btu Air conditioner so at least you have more than just one choice when it comes to making your final decision.
In addition, we have also outlined some frequently asked questions that has come up in the recent past along with some price comparison options at the end of this page which can help save you some money while you are here. For easier navigation, our review will be broken up into 5 main parts as follows
Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review Content:
- Part 1: Brief Overview & Frequently asked Questions
- Part 2: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review - Main Features (3 Models)
- Part 3: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review – Price Comparison Options
- Part 5: Conclusion and Feedback Submissions
Please note that guide prices can only be presented at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local discount activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most up to date price information.
Part 1: Brief Overview & FAQ’s
|Product:||Perfect Aire Air Conditioners x 3 Models|
|Best Place to Buy:||Hardware World – View Stock Availability Here|
|Price Guide:||Model Dependant – Can be $170 up to $800|
|Warranty:||Seller dependant – Typically a 12-month warranty applies|
|BTU Capacity:||5,000 to 25,000 Capacities|
Frequently Asked Questions about Perfect Aire Air Conditioners:
Q. Are the filters washable?
A. Yes, the filters here can be removed and washed
Q. Are these Air conditioners noisy?
A. They are as loud as other Air conditioners under different brands
Q. Do they include the mounting kit?
A. Yes, these air conditioners include the mounting kits
Q. Do they offer heat?
A. Yes, the 25k Btu model offers heat at a heat capacity of 16K BTU
Q. Do they offer different modes such as auto and energy saver?
A. Yes, the 25k Btu model includes the auto, sleep, dry & energy saver modes
Part 2: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review - Main Features (3 Models)
3, Perfect Aire 25k Btu Window Air Conditioner with Heat
25,000 Btu Window AC
Coverage is 800 to 1000 sq ft
Electric heat capacity is 16K BTU
Auto, sleep, dry & energy saver
Portable thermostat technology
Full range air direction control
EER rating of 9.4 / 230V
Price Guide: $750 to $800
Further images are outlined below
A comparison table for the Perfect Aire Air Conditioners is outlined below
|Specification:||Perfect Aire 5K Btu AC||Perfect Aire 15K Btu AC||Perfect Aire 25K Btu AC|
|Type:||Window AC||Window AC||Window AC|
|Btu Cooling:||5,000 Capacity||15,000 Capacity||25,000 Capacity|
|Rotary Control:||2 speeds||3 speeds||3 speeds|
|Air Direction:||2 way air directions||Full range||Full range|
|Mount Kit:||Expandable Included||Expandable Included||Expandable Included|
|Coverage:||100 to 150 sq ft||550 to 700 sq ft||800 to 1000 sq ft|
Part 3: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for Perfect Aire Air Conditioners
- Some of the models under this brand are available for less than $200 which certainly will benefit those who need to work off a lower type budget
- They include the expandable window mounting kit which offers a lot more flexibility for different sized areas
- Electronic control pads are available for the higher spec models where you can get full range air directional control
- Many possess the portable thermostat technology with the 24 hour on or off and the filter can be tilted for easy access to be cleaned when needed and it is also UL listed
- Performance is generally very good with a low level of noise and can last several years with good warranties included
Cons for Perfect Aire Air Conditioners
- The noise level associated to these Air conditioners wasn’t all that bad however may be too loud for certain individuals.
- The cheaper version of 5000 BTU does not include the energy saver so it is either always on or off
- Some people may find some of the manual directions somewhat confusing and hard to follow as they could have been laid out a whole lot better
- As the manual could be improved, you may need to get some expert help to get it properly installed
- Responses from customer services could be quicker in the event of specific problems arising
Part 4: Perfect Aire Window Air Conditioner Review – Price Comparison Options
If you are interested in comparing prices elsewhere across the market, then feel free to check out the 2 price comparison options provided below…
Part 5: Conclusion and Feedback Submissions
Do we recommend these Air conditioners from Perfect Aire? Yes we do as the performance over a longer period of time is consistent and reliable. The noise levels and the manual could be a whole lot better but apart from that, it works fine and some of the prices are available for less than $200 which is great value overall
Have you used a Perfect Aire Air Conditioner yourself in the recent past? Did it operate as expected or did you experience any problems with them?
If possible – please share your own feedback (good or bad) with the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment section provided below…