If you would like to know how to use a Ninja Blender or how a Ninja Blender works, then take a quick look through this post which will outline all the steps you need to take, the programs available and also some helpful tips throughout.
A Ninja blender is a powerful and distinctive machine. Its blade has an exclusive design and it has many other unique features not found on other blenders. The Ninja blender can do many challenging tasks automatically. It has a computerized control system that is pre-programmed to make your job easy. Its programs combine systematic pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you! Since it is such a special machine it requires careful handling in its use. There are various models of Ninja blender so be sure to read the manual carefully.
Assembly and Operation
Step 1: Pick up the jar and place it over the base of your Ninja blender base with one corner over the Ninja logo forming a diamond.
Step 2: Rotate the jar until you hear it click, to fit in its groove in the base. The jar can be fixed in two ways, with handle in the front right or front left position.
Step 3: Carefully place the blade on the top of gear in the blender pitcher and turn until it locks into place. Please note that the blade may be sharp and you can injure yourself if you are not careful.
Step 4: Put all your desired ingredients in the jar.
Step 5: Place the lid on the jar and press the release button so the handle is upright.
Step 6: Align the arrows on the lid and the jar handle then lock the lid in place by pressing the handle down until you hear a click.
Step 7: Select the desired Auto-iQ™ program or go for manual operation.
Step 8: When the program finishes, turn off the appliance and wait for the blade to stop turning.
Step 9: Press the release button top of the lid to take out the contents.
Method to filling the Ingredients
When filling your Ninja cups, following sequence of filling the Ninja cups is recommended by the manufacturer:
1. Start by filling your fresh fruits or vegetables first.
2. If you’re using powders, seeds, nuts, or other dry ingredients, put them in next.
3. Now add frozen items or ice cubes.
4. Finally, pour in any juice, water, or other liquids as desired.
Ninja Blender offers unique programs for your various blending needs. Please be familiar with each program and use the appropriate program for the task at hand. The Auto-iQ programs remove the guess work and all you have do is to select the program, press the button and wait till the program completes its cycle and your job is done.
1. Auto-iQ Frozen Drinks/Smoothies: This program is designed for creating smoothies and various types of drinks. The stacked blades will pulverize ice, frozen fruits and vegetables.
2. Auto-iQ Puree: This program is designed for making foods such as dips, hummus, baby food, or soups.
3. Auto-iQ Blend: This program is specifically designed making juices that use fresh or softer ingredients.
4. Auto-iQ Ultra Blend: This program is specifically designed for harder ingredients such as frozen fruits or vegetables, ice, seeds, and more.
5. Auto-iQ Pulse: This button offers greater control to help prevent over processing or over blending. Simply, hold down the button and the blades will run at a high speed for a quick burst of power to break through ice, or chop vegetables.
Following tips are important to safely operate the Ninja blender.
1. Safely tighten the Pro Extractor Blades as these are sharp and you may injure yourself.
2. Do not overfill the jar with ingredients
3. Once the Pro Extractor Blades has been securely assembled to the cup, flip the cup over in order to attach to the base.
4. If the red light keeps on blinking, it means that either the jar or the lid is not properly fixed in its position. Once they are securely fixed the light will stop blinking and glow steady on.
While you are here - feel free also to view popular blenders including the Ninja model by clicking on any of the blender images provided below…
Finally, it would be greatly appreciated by the community if you can share your own tips of using a Ninja Blender by leaving a comment in the comment box below – So that other people in the community can learn also!!!