Greetings once again and welcome to our EZ Inflatable Bed Review which will outline everything you need to know about it if you are thinking about or considering buying one in the coming days or weeks. This EZ Bed review will cover and outline all the main functions and features that you definitely need to know about it plus all the important pros and cons that we came across while completing our review.
In addition, we will outline some of the important frequently asked questions that came up in the recent past that hopefully can answer most of the queries that you may possibly have and 2 price comparison options are provided further down on this page which can also help save you some money in the process while you are here.
EZ Inflatable Bed Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview & FAQ’s
- Part 2: EZ Inflatable Bed Review – Features
- Part 3: EZ Inflatable Bed Review – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Price Comparison Options
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission Opportunity
Before you start, please be aware that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this review as prices can change slightly from week to week depending on local promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Part 1: Brief Overview & FAQ’s
|Product:||EZ Inflatable Bed on a Folding Frame|
|Warranty:||Seller Dependant – typically a minimum of 30-day money back guarantee|
|Best Place to Buy:||JML Direct UK – View Today’s Stock Levels Here|
|Inflation time:||Inflates in 2 minutes|
|Price Guide:||£200 to £250 @ JML Direct – View Today’s Prices Here|
Frequently Asked Questions about EZ Inflatable Beds (10)
Q1. Is this like having a spare bed?
A. Yes, it is like having a spare bed but which can be folded away after use
Q2. How long does it take to inflate the bed?
A. It only takes 2 minutes to inflate this air mattress bed
Q3. What is the frame of the bed made from?
A. The frame of this bed is made from treated metal
Q4. Is there a single and a double bed option?
A. Yes, you can choose either the single EZ bed or the double EZ bed option
Q5. What happens if there is a leak from the air mattress?
A. It includes a repair kit which can deal effectively with any leak accidents that may occur
Q6. Is it manually pumped up?
A. No, it is a mains powered pump operating at 230V AC
Q7. How long does it take to deflate the air mattress?
A. It also takes 2 minutes to deflate the air mattress
Q8. What are the maximum user weight capacities?
A. The maximum user weight capacity is 21 stone for the single and 28 stone for the double.
Q9. How do you know when it is fully deflated?
A. It is fully deflated when you hear a sucking noise
Q10. Can a replacement mattress be used if needed on the frame?
A. No, you cannot use a different air mattress on this EZ bed
EZ Inflatable Bed Dimensions / Weights / User Weight Capacities
1. Single Bed
- Size when folded is 67cm by 42cm by 55cm and the size when inflated is 193cm by 99cm by 52cm
- Weighs 19.5kgs
- Max user weight capacity is 21 stone
2, Double Bed
- Size when folded is 86cm by 39cm by 57cm and the size when inflated is 198cm by 137cm by 63cm
- Weighs 21.5kgs
- Max user weight capacity is 28 stone
A summary is outlined below in a comparison table format for easier viewing…
|Spec:||Single EZ Bed||Double EZ Bed|
|Folded Size:||67cm by 42cm by 55cm||86cm by 39cm by 57cm|
|Inflated Size:||193cm by 99cm by 52cm||198cm by 137cm by 63cm|
|Max user weight:||21 stone||28 stone|
|Inflation Time:||2 minutes||2 minutes|
|Deflation Time:||2 minutes||2 minutes|
Part 2: EZ Inflatable Bed Review – Features
EZ Inflatable Bed on a Folding Frame
Main Features in Summary:
Inflatable Air Mattress
Includes the Folding metal frame
Storage case with wheels
Includes repair kit
Mains powered pump
Inflates and deflates on its own
Inflation time is 2 minutes
Single and Double Options
Single Weight = 19.5kg
Double Weight = 21.5kg
Main Features in Detail:
- This EZ Inflatable and Foldable bed has become extremely popular due to the ease in which it can be carried around and the fact you can have a solid temporary spare bed for any visitors that may be coming to visit your home.
- When not in use, it can be delated in 2 minutes and folded away neatly in a carry case which is ideal for people who live in small apartments or if they have limited living spaces available. It can also fold out own its own once in position and plugged in
- There is the air mattress which has the inbuilt pump so all you have to do in plug it in and within 2 minutes you have a spare bed ready to go – quick and easy to get started and manage overall
- There is a solid attractive storage case included with transport wheels which makes it easy to move around especially as they weight is in and around 20kg.
- If there are any accidents with sharp objects, the pack also includes a repair kit along with instructions in how to get it back in proper working order again.
- Inflation times and deflation times generally take approx. 2 minutes only and it is mains powered pump with 230V AC.
- There are 2 sized options to choose from being the single bed which weighs 19.5kg and the double bed size which weighs slightly heavier at 21.5kg
- The price tag range when last viewed on sale with JML Direct at the time of this review was in the £200 to £250 region which of course can be double checked below if you wish to take a closer look
Further images of the EZ Inflatable bed are outlined below (4)
Part 3: EZ Inflatable Bed Review – Pros and Cons
Pros for the EZ Inflatable Bed:
- One great thing is the fact that it can inflate and fold out all by itself when the pump is hooked up so the labour and work involved is minimal in our opinion.
- If there are any accidents with children or sharp objects, it includes a handy repair kit that works well in patching everything up once again.
- It is quite heavy so the transport wheels and the carry case come in handy when it comes to moving it around your home or into your friend’s home
- Another thing you will like is how quickly it works – basically in under 3 minutes you have a spare bed ready to go unlike the manual pumped air mattresses that take considerably longer
- If your living spaces are extremely tight, then you can also choose the single bed version instead of the double and save some money also in the process as the single comes in a good deal cheaper than the double.
Cons for the EZ Inflatable Bed:
- The noise related to the pump can be a little too loud or annoying for some to bear. It wasn’t all that bad for us but it may annoy others.
- The weight and portability is heavier that what we expected so please bear this in mind, it is heavier than you think where the single is 19.5kgs and the double version comes in at 21.5kgs
- Deliveries are not available to BFPO addresses
- Stock availability tends to be quite good but tends to be out of stock also when discounted at promotional prices – so deliveries can take a lot longer
- Getting it fully deflated and getting the zip around the corners could be a little easier to do
- If you get a small puncture hole, it can be more difficult than expected to locate it and repair it
- The repair kit was missing in the pack on isolated occasions and in some cases the reliability of the mattress keeping the air in was disappointing
Part 4: Price Comparison Options
As prices can change slightly from month to month or even week to week in some cases, please make sure to compare the 2 options provided below that can help save you money before you make any buying decisions…
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Submission Opportunity
Do we recommend EZ Inflatable Beds? After testing it out, inflating it, sleeping on it for a night and then deflating it we can say a definite yes. We were very impressed with the ease and quickness of how the spare bed was assembled in no time at all and it is a lot more comfortable that we thought it would be. It costs a lot more than the basic air mattresses but for an easier life, I would definitely buy this again especially when it can be folded away in the case so neatly out of sight when not in use. It is certainly an impressive piece and you will certainly not be disappointed
Feedback Submission Opportunity
Have you tried the EZ Inflatable Bed yourself in the recent past? Did it inflate and work for you as expected or was it a big disappointment?
If possible, please to share your own experiences (good or bad) for the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment box section below - So that others across the community can learn also! (email addresses are stored safely and not visible to the general public)