If you are thinking about or considering buying an Egg Sitter Cushion in the coming days or weeks, then make sure to check out our brief Egg Sitter Cushion Review which will outline all the good and bad points about it minus all the waffle before you make any buying decisions.
Our Egg Sitter review will outline all the functions, features, pros and cons that you definitely need to know before you even consider buying it plus some price comparison options for you to take a quick look at which will also help save you some money while you are here.
In addition, we will also point out some cleaning tips and a short frequently asked questions session which should be able to answer most of the queries that you may have which are outlined further down on this page. This review will be split into 5 parts for easier navigation so feel free to skip to whatever part interests you the most…
Egg Sitter Cushion Review Content
- Part 1: Brief Overview, Cleaning Tips & FAQ’s
- Part 2: Egg Sitter Cushion Review – Features and Functions
- Part 3: Egg Sitter Cushion – Pros and Cons
- Part 4: Price Comparison Options
- Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Opportunity
Please also be aware that guide prices can only be outlined at the time of this review as price tags can change slightly from week to week or month to month depending on local discount or promotional activities, so please make sure to view the price checkers provided below to ensure you have the most accurate up to date price information.
Part 1: Brief Overview, Cleaning Tips & FAQ’s
|Product:||Egg Sitter Support Cushion|
|Warranty:||Typically, a min of 30-day money back guarantee (seller dependant)|
|Best Place to Buy:||JML Direct UK – View Today’s Stock Levels Here|
|Cover:||Free non- slip cover included|
|Price Guide:||£35 to £55 @ JML Direct|
Clean Tips for your Egg Cushion Sitter and Cover:
- For the Egg sitter cushion, you just wash it by hand with a cloth, mild soap and warm water and allow to air dry naturally
- For the non-slip cover, add to the washing machine with a cold run at 30 degrees and use a mild detergent, then allow it to air dry (do not machine dry / dry clean / iron)
Frequently Asked Questions about Egg Sitter Cushions (6)
Q1. What is this Egg cushion made from?
A. This Egg sitter cushion is made from Silicone (cover is from Polyester)
Q2. Why is it called an Egg sitter cushion?
A. It is named as is that they claim it is so flexible you could sit on an egg and it won’t break on this cushion
Q3. Will the surface get very hot when used for long periods of time?
A. No, it has the Elasticore material which ensures it remains cool
Q4. Can you use it for your car?
A. Yes, it can be used in cars as well as your office chair and many more
Q5. What is the maximum weight allowed to sit on this cushion?
A. The maximum user weight allowed to sit on this Egg Sitter cushion is 135kg
Q6. Will parts of the cushion get distorted or squashed in certain sections?
A. No, the Honeycomb design ensures that it will retain its shape as they collapse in on each other
Part 2: Egg Sitter Cushion Review – Features and Functions
Egg Sitter Support Cushion
Main Features in Summary:
Supports Spine and Rear
Self absorbs the pressure
Elasticore material stays cool
Durable and retains its shape
Can be used in offices or cars
Free non slip cover included
Cover is 100% Polyester
Cushion is made from Silicone
Dimensions are 34 by 41 by 4cm
Max user weight is 135kg
Main Features in Detail:
- This cushion from Egg sitter is a new incredibly comfortable and supportive flexible cushion that will support your rear and spine when you have to sit on hardened uncomfortable surfaces for long periods of time.
- This cushion is so flexible you could sit on an egg and it won’t break – hence the name of it – Egg sitter cushion as the silicone Honeycomb design allows it to absorb all the pressure by collapsing in on itself
- It is super strong made from durable construction and it always keeps its posture and shape and it remains cool to the touch with the Elasticore allowing air to circulate continuously.
- The cushion is made from silicone and the free non- slip cover is made from 100% Polyester and the actual size dimensions to take note of are 34 by 41 by 4cm.
- In terms of weights, the maximum user weight allowed for this cushion is 135kg and the free non- slip cover is washable when needed each week
- The lightweight design allows it to be used in many places such as your office, at home or even in your car for extra rear and back support when you need to travel for long distances
- If you have a hard chair at work, then adding one of these cushions will help you in several ways to get through the day so much easier. The overall design allows you to alleviate your pressure points in a strong and flexible shape that will help you feel like you’re floating on a cushion of air. In terms of weights, the gross weight is 1.28kg and the net weight is 1.06kg
- The price guide range when last seen on sale with JML Direct at the time of this review was in the £35 to £55 region which of course can be double checked below
Further images of the Egg Sitter Cushion and the non-slip cover are outlined below (6)
Part 3: Egg Sitter Cushion – Pros and Cons
Pros for the Egg Sitter Cushion:
- If you want a really comfortable cushion, then you don’t have to look any further than this – the level of comfort it provides surpassed our own expectations
- It can absorb all the pressure and it will retain its shape unlike many other cushions you see at lower prices
- Instead of getting too warm and uncomfortable, it remains cool underneath with the Elasticore which allows the air to circulate
- If you prefer, you can have one dedicated for your car and also have one dedicated to your office chair so you don’t have to be carrying it around with you.
- If you need to travel long distances in the car, the extra comfort it provides allows these type of trips to be completed a whole lot easier – the comfort level is on an another level
- Especially good for the elderly that need additional support for their lower backs
Cons for the Egg Sitter Cushion:
- This cushion can handle heavy weights but is limited to a max user weight of 135kg so if you are over this, then unfortunately this cushion is not for you
- The price tag will be seen as too high for many – generally speaking you need to pay over £40 for what is just a cushion for your backside and back at the end of the day
- You need to be careful not leave your Egg Sitter in direct sunlight or in hot environments so please take note of this.
- When promoted at a discounted price, delivery charges can apply (example, if under £45)
- The size can be seen as too small or thin for people who have extra-large rears. Although it was perfect for us, a small minority of people didn’t get the level of comfort that they had hoped for or had anticipated.
Part 4: Price Comparison Options
As the retail price tags can change slightly from week to week or month to month, please make sure to compare the option provided below before you make your final buying decision that can help save you money in the process…
Part 5: Conclusion & Feedback Opportunity
Do we recommend the Egg Sitter Cushion? After using it for a week, certainly yes as it made our seating postures in the office and the car trips a whole lot more comfortable. The price is a little steep for what is a cushion at the end of the day but if you have uncomfortable chairs at work or if you have to take long car journeys, then this is certainly worth the money to make your life that little bit easier.
Have you tried either the Egg Sitter Cushion yourself in the recent past? Was it comfortable as expected or was it a big disappointment?
If possible, please to share your own experiences (good or bad) for the wider community by leaving a comment in the comment box section below - So that others across the community can learn also! (email addresses are stored safely and not visible to the general public)