Updated 2019 - Hello once more and welcome to this detailed review for the Best Trouser or Pants Press across the market and which can also be delivered to your home hassle free. We will outline 6 different models that will not let you down and give you great results over and over again.
So, what are the benefits for buying a Trouser or Pants Press…
- A newly pressed trouser will give you a great sense of satisfaction and a professional look be it for your work place, a dinner date, a business meeting or any corporate affair. It blends in well with the rest of your outfit and gives the impression to anyone looking at you that you take pride in your appearance and you will certainly look a lot better than the person next to you with clothes full of unwanted creases.
- If you dislike the idea of having to do all the Ironing yourself – then a Trouser press is exactly what you need so you can let the Press do all the work so that you can get on with more important things in life.
Operational and Buying Tips…
Before you take a look at the Best Pants or Trouser Presses, take a quick look also at some tips that will help you before you buy
1. Operation: When operating a trouser press, always make sure to use it carefully and stay away from the bathroom and avoid having it exposed to water or any type of liquids. When you need to plug in the cord or remove it, please make sure to do it slowly and carefully as to not damage the socket or the plug.
2, Repair: If it does get damaged, then please seek professional help if you are not confident in doing it by yourself. If it has been repaired by yourself and breaks down afterwards, it will not be covered by warranty.
3. Children: Do not leave the trouser press plugged in unattended if young children are playing about.
4, Savings: If you are continuously using a trouser press from a local outlet or dry cleaners, you should really look at buying your own as it will save you money in the long run to keep out the unwanted creases.
5, Instructions: Excellent instructions are provided with the Trouser presses ad makes them very easy to assemble and to use on any given week day or even at the weekend. Typically, what you need to do is to raise the side levers and then add the trousers in between the cushioned heated pad and the pressure plate – then simply close the press and then set the timer to let you know when it has been completed which can be anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes.
6, Burn Prevention: Make sure the press has a timer and an auto shut off to prevent and mishaps that may occur.
7, Finish: At the end of the timer, all the creases and wrinkles should be removed by the controlled heating pads and you get a pair of trousers that look as good as they did when you first bought them in the store.
Best Trouser Press Reviews
1, The Corby Steam Press 3 Cycle
- First on the list here is the Corby trouser press 2106 Corby 3300 Pants Press Walnut which will tackle and remove the wrinkles and creases without you having to actually use an iron which is great if you dislike ironing. The weight comes in at approx. 20 Ibs and the size is also 42.75'' H by 18'' W by 19'' D in inches.
- This trouser press has push button timers for 3 different cycles and they are 15 minute, 30 minute and 45 minute cycles and it also gives you a small shelf for storing smaller items such as your car keys or watch.
- What you get when you buy is 3 cycles of press that will remove all the creases and wrinkles at the time period set buy you and there is the useful LED countdown display to tell you how much time is left.
- Please note that this press is also ETL-listed, therefore it passes the Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) inspections for quality, safety and lots more.
- This particular model here comes in a nice Walnut finish, there is 1 year warranty available and the price region when I last looked tended to be between $180 and $250 which can be easily checked below
2, The Corby Steam Press 30 Minute Cycle
- This model of the Corby steam pants press has just the 30-minute single cycle instead of the 3 cycles which are available in the model above. Similarly, the weight is approx. 20 Ibs and the size you need to consider is 42.5'' H x 18'' W x 19'' D in inches.
- Again, this will flatten out all those creases and wrinkles without you having to go through the hardship of using an iron so you can get on with more important things to do in your life.
- It has the ability to work on casual pants, business slacks, trousers and you can manually cancel it by yourself or use the automatic shut down system. There is also the small storage container which is handy for holding and loose change in your pockets.
- In addition, it has also passed the Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) inspections, there is a one year warranty available and it tends to be slightly more expensive as the price bracket ranged from $200 to $270 which can be double checked below.
3, The Corby of Windsor Oak (2094)
- Next on the list is the Oak version under the Corby of Winsor brand and this model does comes tend to come in at a lower price tag again which will suit better if you need to work off a tighter budget.
- Here you will get 2 cycles – a 15-minute cycle and a 30 minute cycle and it can also be cancelled manually if needed.
- Similarly, it will wipe away those unwanted wrinkles and creases and has the ability to work on slacks, business suits, trousers or even casual pants giving you a much smarter and tidier appearance.
- If you like the appearance of Oak rather than ash or Walnut, then you should consider this particular model which has a 3 year limited warranty and a price region of $200 to $250 when I last seen it on sale with Walmart.
4, The Corby Of Windsor Pants Press In Black Ash (3300)
- If you like satin Black ash as a wood finish, then you should select this model over the rest of them and please also be aware that this can actually be used as both wall mounted and also free standing.
- There is also the thermostat included here and if you wish to mount it to the wall, then the hardware is included for you to get the job done rather than having to visit your local hardware store.
- This particular model weighs 23 pounds and the size dimensions comes in at 14 by 18.2 by 42.5 in inches and has just the 30 minute timer which is plenty in most homes and can be manually shut down whenever needed.
- Again, there is a little tray that can hold loose change, it is made in the UK and there is a 3 year warranty available to give you additional confidence if you choose to buy.
5, The Steamfast Mid-Size Steam Press with Multiple Fabric Settings and Steam Burst Function (SF-623)
- The next trouser or pants press that is certainly worth taking a closer look at is the Steamfast Mid-Size steam press which can work on 5 multiple fabric settings and also has the steam burst function for added performance and greater results.
- Please note that the 5 fabrics it can work on are linen, cotton, silk, wool and nylon and the steam surface is non stick to ensure your garments are safe and secure. You need to add water in the small water tank that holds approx. 5 ounces and that will then heat up in a short period of around 3 minutes duration.
- For the steaming – there are 2 steam buttons on the handles and once you place the pants or garment inside, it has the press lock feature to keep it securely closed. If you decide to go down this route, there are some additional items included such as the press cushion, a measuring cup and also a spray bottle included.
- For security, this press gives you a 1 year warranty and they also offer a dedicated customer service support in the event that you come across any difficulties or even if you have any further queries. You also should be aware that the size of the plate here measures 8 inches by 20 inches and weighs less than 16 Ibs.
- Lastly, this steam press not only works on your pants or trousers, but also can be used for shirts, dresses, blouses or even table linen and the price when last checked was in the $140 to $180 region which should be double checked below.
6, The Singer Magic Steam Press (ESP2.CL)
- Last on the list for today is the Singer Magic Steam Press model number ESP2.CL which has received numerous positive reviews from across the nation and is highly rated among many homes.
- This model comes in a white clean color, weighs approx. 22 Ibs and they also offer a 1 year warranty if you chose to buy to give additional security with your purchase.
- It can be adjusted to work on different settings be it linen or nylon and will seriously cut down on the level of ironing you would normally done on any given week. You get the steam control function to control the level of steam output and there is also a safe alarm included for your safety which also includes the auto shut down system.
- This press also has the die-cast Aluminium base and the press surface tends to have 10 times a larger surface than your conventional iron and will get rid if unwanted wrinkles in casual pants, trousers, table cloths and linen and even curtains if you needed to get them wrinkle free also.
- Lastly, this press is very easy to move and carry about with its handle, the water tank can hold 300ml and the price region tends to be in the $200 to $300 bracket when last seen at Walmart which is dependent on discount activities and should be checked out below.
Finally, it would also be greatly appreciated by the community if you can share your own personal favorite Pants or Trouser Presses by leaving a comment in the comment box below – So that others in the community can learn also!
Many thanks for taking the time to visit and best of luck with all your garment pressing in the months and years ahead.