Many thanks for taking the time to visit – if you are searching for a reliable top-rated Pressure Washer, then take a quick look through this short review for the Best Pressure Washers that are available across the country at present which will not let you down.
A pressure washer is a fantastic tool for power cleaning and it’s exactly what you need to clean dirty areas that are hard to clean with normal water pressure. Pressure washers takes the low pressure water from a garden hose and boosts the pressure up with a special pump. The pump is powered by either a gasoline engine or sometimes an electric motor. You can attach special tips that concentrate or spread out the high pressure stream of water according to your need. Powered pressure washers are compact and easy to use requiring minimal maintenance and they excel at light and medium duty cleaning jobs.
Before you view the best models selected, feel free also to read the operational tips or view the pressure washer videos outlined below…
Operational Tips when using a Pressure Washer
- Getting started is easy; most models are ready to go right away. Just run out the pressure hose and connect to the inlet. There are few things to do before you start cleaning. Before starting any jobs check the O-rings on the spray hose. Replace any rings that are cracked.
- Check that the inlet filter is free of debris so the pressure washer can deliver full cleaning power. An useful accessory is an in-line filter. It prevents debris in the water line from clogging or damaging the pressure washer pump. Before running the pressure washer turn on the tap and run the water through the hose to wash out any dirt. Connect the hose and without turning on the pressure washer pull the trigger until a steady stream of water comes out. Make sure that all fittings are tight and protect yourself with splash goggles.
- After all this the next step is to select the right spray tip for the job. The spray tip concentrates the water and creates a pattern that helps the cleaning action. The spray tips come in different colors with different cleaning actions. The red spray tip creates a pin point stream for cleaning cracks and stubborn dirt. The green tip is good for general cleaning duties; the white tip creates a fan that is great for delicate cleaning, and the black tip features a zero pressure flow for applying detergents.
- The turbo nozzle creates an oscillating pattern for fast cleaning action. Plug the power cable into a GFCI protected receptacle, this type of receptacle has an internal circuit breaker that will trip if a ground fault current is detected. Many electrical pressure washers can drop to thirteen amps so, make sure no other appliances are sharing the same fifteen amp circuit.
- Always use the black tip for detergent application to wash the car. Only use detergents designed for pressure washers, fill the reservoir up to the recommended level. Next uncoil the pressure hose completely and turn on the pressure washer.
- The motor will pressurize the system, and then go in to standby mode until you pull the spray gun trigger. Stand just close enough so that the pressure washer evenly distributes detergent on the surface that you want to clean.
- When you are done drain the reservoir of any unused detergent and run the pressure washer until clear water comes out. Coil the spray hose this will keep it from getting kinked. Store the power cable using the built in hooks to keep it safe from any kind of damage.
Video - How To Use a Pressure Washer
Video - How To Set Up Your Kärcher Pressure Washer
Best Pressure Washers Reviewed
10 Models Recommended to Choose From
1, The Karcher K3 Follow-Me Electric Power Pressure Washer with 4 Wheels, 1800 PSI, 1.3 GPM
- Karcher K3 is a follow me electric power washer. It is very light weight and highly maneuverable which makes cleaning easy and efficient. With oversized rear wheels and steerable front mounted wheels it easily follows; as you clean over and around most obstacles and surfaces.
- Along with the wheels; the thirty five foot power cord and fifteen foot high pressure hose let you clean up to seven thousand five hundred square feet without interrupting your work to move or reposition the power washer.
- Getting started is a snap, quick connect fittings on hoses and attachments make it quick, easy and secure to use. The power spray wand lets you adjust the pressure by twisting the barrel. The dirt blaster spray wide increases the effective cleaning power by up to fifty percent and both use up to eighty percent less water.
- The patented Karcher nozzle works in tandem with non-corrosive maintenance free pump for unmatched deep cleaning efficiency. The onboard detergent tank is convenient and has a wide mouth for easy filling. The top of the follow me spray wands power cord and hose when not in use.
- The follow me is also light enough to easily carry by its included handle and tends to be priced around the $110 to $160 level at Walmart which can be double checked below.
2, The Sun Joe Pressure Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer - SPX3000
- Sun Joe is a company specialized in designing affordable high quality outdoor tools to keep your home and lawn beautiful throughout the year. The company was founded in 2004 with only one tool in their product list. With their new designs it is easy to get equipped with the right tool for your job.
- Sun Joe SPX3000 is the of the best selling pressure washers across the country. This product has tons of positive reviews and comes highly recommended by previous users in the past. This is one of America’s best selling pressure washers and you can clean smarter and not harder with up to 2030 psi. That power is enough to clean any surface around your home, and while you are cleaning you are only using 1.76 gallon of water per minute which means you are cleaning more while using less water.
- The gas free eco-friendly powerful universal motor is packed with 1800 watts and the 14.5 amp electric motor that builds up pressure so quickly that as soon as you hit the trigger you start cleaning and don’t wait for the pressure to build up. You get no fumes, no mess and no stress. This washer is equipped with two detergent tanks allows you to store two different types of detergent.
- The total stop feature is so critical that it automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged. Thereby saving energy, pro longing pump life and extends the life of your investment. Every SPX3000 comes equipped with five quick connect spray tips to tackle light, medium and heavy cleaning tasks from a pin point jet to a powerful fan spray and the price is not bad either and can range anywhere from $130 to $160 when we last seen it on sale.
3, The WEN 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 208cc - PW31
- WEN PW31 pressure washer is a gas powered pressure washer. It is a powerful tool for your cleaning tasks. Give your stairways and other areas around the house a clean look without years of dust and grime. Blast those areas back to life with WEN 3100 psi gas powered pressure washer. With five different spray gun nozzles ranging from zero to forty degrees along with an on board soap tank you will be able to take on the most toughest and the most delicate surface all with a same machine.
- Power washer cleans decades of dirt spraying up to five gallons of water per minute. There is nothing more satisfying then reviving a surface back to its original state. The pressure washer comes with a thirty foot hose and on board storage, two twelve inch never flat wheels and a two hundred eighty four stroke engine.
- The soft rubber padded handle gives you a comfortable grip while moving it around. The main engine and wheel configuration have been pre-assembled to make setup as easy as possible. First attach the foot to the center of the frame space using an m8 lock nut.
- Wrench tight it until the foot is nice and snug. Next place the upper frame and handle assembly onto the two upright tubes protruding from the lower frame. Press down firmly until the two-detent pin snap in to the place. After that; attach the upper gun hook. Use washers and bolts to secure the gun hook in to place on the upper frame and do the same with the lower gun hook. Attach the hose and it is ready to use and the price is definitely worth a closer look at.
4, The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer 1350 PSI 1.45 GPM ·10. Amp - SPX200E
- At number 4, we have the Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer 1350 PSI 1.45 GPM 10. Amp model number SPX200E which has proven to be very reliable and has tons of power to remove heavy dirt and grease where needed.
- Now it is easy to get your dirty jobs done with SPX200E the ultra-lightweight compact pressure washer from Sun Joe. It is packed with ten amps of pure cleaning power. This mini dynamo delivers a mighty blast up to 1350 pounds of pressure per square inch to demolish every bit of dirt.
- It pumps 1.4 gallons of water per minute to get really clean really fast. Simply just twist the adjustable nozzle to go from intense jet to gentle spray and make light work of dirt, grease, mildew, mud oil and so much more. It weighs around ten pounds SPX200E is the perfect portable choice for quick cleaning projects like porch, patio, sightings, windows and walkways. Don’t be fooled by its small size because this little pressure washing powerhouse packs plenty of punch compared to a conventional model nearly twice its size.
- The built in power stop system helps you save energy and prolong pump life when the trigger is not engaged and the price is one of the best that we have seen coming at between $60 to $90 depending on discount activities and comes with a 2 year warranty.
5, The Stanley 2050 psi 2-in-1 Electric Pressure Washer - SLP2050
- Tough outdoor cleaning projects require the Stanley two in one electric pressure washer. The unique modular design can be used from a wall mount carper standalone so, you can carry it anywhere. Blast clean the dirty surfaces with up to 2050 psi that is forty times the power of a standard garden hose while using eighty percent less water.
- It power cleans your decks and fences to look new again with 2050 psi pressure. Refresh cement, stone and asphalt surfaces. You should choose this because it represents the quality you expect from Stanley. These are some of the best in class features.
- The washer comes with a brass garden hose adapter with filter. It is very easy to connect the hose due to the professional M22 hose connections. The hose is made of very good quality with soft flexible high pressure hose it makes your job easy. There are four different quick connect pro nozzles to adjust the pressure of water according to your need.
- The thirty five inch power cord has an auto reset option with quick cord release for easy removal. The on board detergent tank allows you to store detergents and other accessories can be stored on board. Turbo nozzle can be connected easily for stubborn dirt and grime and you can make everything look new again with Stanley pressure washer.
6, The Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Pressure Select Technology - SPX4000
- At number 6, we have another Sun Joe model and this time it’s the Sun Joe Electric Pressure Washer 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Pressure with Select Technology coming under model number SPX4000. Tackle your toughest home outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease with Sun Joe SPX4000 electric pressure washer. The pressure washer is featuring exclusive pressure select technology packed with 1800 watts of pure cleaning power.
- The 14.5 amp motor generates up to 2030 pounds per square inch to demolish every last bit of dirt. This pressure washer pumps up to 1.76 gallons of water per minute producing clean results. Mildew stains, oil stains, caked on mud and other stubborn grime can be easily removed.
- This washer comes with a five tip feature allowing you to go from intense jet to gentle spray to suit the cleaning task. There is a 54.1 fluid ounce detergent tank. Dial in just the right amount of detergent to give your cleaning blast a boost. You can choose from two powerful cleaning options. The lower option is 1450 psi for dirt grease and grime. The higher option is 2020 psi to tackle your toughest cleanings tasks.
- The built in total stop power saving system helps you save a lot of electricity and prolongs the life of your pump. After your work is done you can simply wind it up and stash it away with the convenient on board hose holder for faster clean up and neater storage. Pricewise, we have seen it on sale between $150 to $200 at Walmart which can checked below if you are interested in taking a quick look.
7, The Sun Joe 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel - SPX3001
- Another favorite and popular pressure washer is the Sun Joe 2020 model number SPX3001 to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks and spray your way to a greener, cleaner yard and home with the pressure Joe SPX3001 electric pressure washer from Sun Joe.
- It is easy to use, just squeeze the pressure hose trigger and blast your way through dirt, debris, mildew, grease, oil, tar, mud, rust etc. You just name it and aim it. The washer is packed with 1800 watts of power, pressure Joe delivers up to 2030 pounds psi to demolish every bit of dirt and grime.
- It cleans with consumption of 1.76 gallons of water per minute to get really clean. You can reach high dirt and grime easily. The thirty four inch extension hose goes where no garden has gone before. Water spray pressure can be controlled with five quick connect nozzles for intense jet to gentle spray pressure. This washer easily washes away stubborn gunk and grime. Now you can clean efficient with pressure Joe built in total stop system to save energy and prolonged pump life.
- Fill the onboard detergent tank to get even more dirt blasting power from porch to patio, sidewalks, wooden decks, docks, lawn furniture, cars and trucks. It is equipped with a built in hose reel pressure Joe makes it easy to wind up its twenty foot hose for faster and cleaner storage at only thirty two pounds.
8, The Generac 6565 4,200 PSI 4.0 GPM Commercial Gas Pressure Washer
- At number 8, you should also consider the Generac 6565 4 200 PSI 4.0 GPM Commercial Gas Pressure Washer which has a high level of power output and removes all the dirt, grease, stains easily which is very easy to operate and use.
- This model is really only for the more experienced users and includes the pro grade Triplex pump which has the ability to last 4 time longer than a standard axial cam pump. To prevent it from over-heating also, it has the low oil shutdown sensor and there is the foldable handle for easy storage in tighter spaces.
- Included here also if you decide to go down this route is a 0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and a selection of soap quick-click nozzle tips with quick change connections, molded grips, easy to pull trigger and handle stabilization.
- It is powered by gas and is used for many commercial purposes and includes a pressure control valve which allows the power and the pressure to be adjusted as you see fit and please be aware that this is a non- CARB compliant product. This is an ultimate performer as should only be used by experienced people and the price tag when last seen will set you back anywhere from $800 to $1000 so be prepared to spend a good bit more here.
9, The Karcher G 2700 Performance Series 2700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- The second last model that deserves a closer look is the Karcher G 2700 Performance Series 2700 PSI Gas Pressure Washer which is perfect for your average general house and garden clean up jobs. This machine is compact is size and lightweight which makes it very easy to work with any move around with you across your yard.
- This model uses the Karcher KPS 196cc engine for extra power and has the folding handle to make storage that little bit easier for you. Please note also that there are Pneumatic tires with metal wheels included and the onboard detergent tank also.
- This model also provides you with the Axial cam pump with aluminum head and 5 Pro-style quick connect nozzles for various spray patterns (0, 15, 25, 40, 65/detergent) and comes from a very strong brand that you know that can be trusted.
- The power here is gas, it weighs approx. 72 Ibs and the size is approx. 24 by 22 by 16 in inches. Depending on the nozzle you use you can set it to 5 different temperatures and the price bracket has been seen anywhere from $330 to $380 when we last checked it on sale with Walmart.
10, The Champion 2600-PSI 2.2-GPM Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer- 100382
- The last model on the featured list that you should consider also is the Champion 2600-PSI 2.2-GPM Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer with the model number 100382 which has proven to very popular across the nation and has received several positive reviews from previous users in the past.
- The particular model is perfect for general cleaning type work such as outdoor furniture, decking, patios, driveways, farm equipment fences etc. and comes with a price tag which is fairly reasonable when compared to similar models in the industry. Included here as standard is the powerful 2600 PSI with 2.2 GPM backed by Champions 196cc single-cylinder OHV engine.
- Here you get the versatile trigger gun, the wand and three nozzles (0, 25, soap), a 25-foot high pressure hose and a 4-foot detergent hose are all at your disposal to handle a variety of jobs that come your way. There is also the quality high-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump which provides steady nozzle pressure for consistent cleaning throughout the task at hand.
- Finally, be also note that Champion Support includes a 2-year limited warranty with a free lifetime technical support from dedicated staff members. The price here can range anywhere from $280 to $330 depending on ongoing discount activities which can be checked below if you feel this would be of interest to you.
In addition, while you are here, feel free to compare further popular Pressure Washer prices by clicking on any of the images provided below…
Finally, it would be greatly appreciated by the community if you can share your own Pressure Washer experiences good or bad by leaving a comment in the comment box below – So that others in the community can learn also!!
Thanks again for taking the time to visit and best of luck with your final decision…