Hello once again and thanks a million for taking the time to visit our review for the Best Leaf Blowers which are available across several brands and retail outlets across the marketplace.
In brief, Leaf blowers are a great tool used in lawns and gardens which propels air out of a nozzle to move debris such as grass cuttings and leave cuttings. Leaf blowers differ from model to model but they operate on simple basic principles to meet all of your needs. There are many types of leaf blowers such as gasoline leaf blowers and electrical powered leaf blowers.
Operational Tips before you buy a Leaf Blower:
There are a few leaf blower tips for you that might just make using your leaf blower a little bit easier, more efficiently and might make you a better quieter neighbor.
- Before you start blowing you need to do a couple of things. Work out the way you intend to blow so, that you can try and concentrate all of your blowing towards one direction and if you have got multiple pathways make them all come towards one point. This will make it much easier to collect all of your material and it saves your wasting time by blowing back over the top of the clear area.
- If you are near the house close the windows and doors to keep out some noise and any dust you might kick up. Walk through the area you plan to blow and pick up any larger things like twigs and branches and move big stuff out of the way.
- An important thing to remember is that blowers are supposed to be a finishing tool for doing the fine work once you have finished all the bulk stuff. Before initiating the blowing process, make sure to wear all the personal protective equipment like gloves, safety glasses, headphones to protect your ears. If you have any kinds of allergy make sure to cover your face with a mask to prevent breathing in the dust and allergens released while blowing.
- Start your blower up and if it's a cold start just let it run for few minutes before you go with maximum velocity. As you work over an area don't move in a straight line - use more of a semicircular or arc-like pattern. When you work like this you are focusing the material towards one point and remember you don't need to be running your blower on full power all the time.
- Back off on the throttle a little bit and just use little bursts of power, they can be really effective. After material builds up; don't try to push mounds of stuff along with the airstream. Blowers are not designed to do so. It is better to get rid of the pile and start blowing again.
- When you are working near walls don't blow towards the wall, blow along the walls otherwise you will end up with all the muck back into your face. In windy conditions blow across the wind or blow with it but don't try to blow into it otherwise you will end up with a mess all back in your face.
Best Leaf Blowers Reviewed – (10 Models to Choose from)
1, The Sun Joe All Purpose Electric Blower - SBJ597E
- First off, we have the Sun Joe SBJ597E All Purpose Electric Blower which is the perfect blower you can use for smaller type jobs. When a big blower is simply too much for the job the light choice is the right choice with Sun Joe six amp all-purpose electric blowers.
- The blower weighs less than four pounds, this diminutive dynamo packs one hundred and fifty-five miles per hour punch and its six amp electric motor makes light work of loads of leaves and piles of dirt and debris to leave your yard spotless. Sun Joe is just the right size for light duty household applications like sweeping the porch, walkways and garage easily.
- The easy one-handed operation makes your chores a breeze and SBJ597 includes Sun Joe standard two-year warranty for worry-free operation and reliable performance season after season. So, downsize your bulky blower and make light work of yard waste go away with this tool.
- The blower comes in four different colors green, blue, grey and red. You can easily carry it anywhere wherever you go and it can fit easily in your car trunk closet. It’s a corded version so all you need to do is plug it in and the price level is extremely good and comes in around $15 to $25 when we last seen it on sale.
2, The Greenworks 7 Amp Single Speed Corded Blower 24012
- At number 2, we have the Greenworks 7 Amp Single Speed Corded Blower model number 24012. The 7 amp, 160 miles per hour corded blower from Greenworks tools is a hassle-free blower. The blower has an electric start and this blower is perfect for quick cleanup jobs around your house in lawns and yards.
- You can prevent accidental unplugging with a convenient cord lock. There is no need for any maintenance or gas, with no gas and fumes it is also ideal for cleaning closed areas such as a garage or shed. The lightweight design of 4.5 pounds, quiet operation and virtually no vibration it is easier to use as compared to gas leaf blowers. It is very important to be comfortable while working and this is one of the perfect tools for the job to be done with ease.
- To start the blower, simply locate the on/off switch on the top front part of the handle. Push the switch forward to turn on the blower. For turning the blower off just pull back the switch. To power the blower; insert the cable in the trimmer plug and secure the extension cable using the notch at the rear of the motor. Simply make a loop with enough slack going into the plug and feed the loop into the notch.
- Please note also that this item weighs around five pounds and the price tag can range anywhere from $20 to $50 depending on promotional activities.
3, The BLACK+DECKER Back Pack Leaf Blower Vacuum and Mulcher - BEBL7000
- At number 3, we also recommend the BLACK+DECKER Back Pack Leaf Blower Vacuum and Mulcher with a reference number BEBL7000 which has proven to be very reliable, durable and has several positive reviews from previous buyers.
- Black and Decker is an American manufacturer of power tools, accessories, hardware and their headquarters is in Towson Maryland. BLACK and DECKER BEBL7000 is a three in one twelve amp high-performance blower, vacuum, and mulcher. After you unboxed the product you have to assemble it. It is very easy to assemble it just read the manual and follow the assembling instructions.
- Make sure you also follow the instructions of how to use the blower and vacuum. There are two big tubes in the box that you need and you need to hook both of them together. After that, you have to attach it with your motor.
- The part of the motor where you put your vacuum hose, that's where you will attach the bag. All you have to do is simply take your bag and click it. You are ready to go. Switch on the motor with a simple push of button forward. It also has a power boost button to increase the power on demand. The backpack is easy to wear with zipper free wide opening for quick emptying. This blower is ideal for cleaning debris from hard surfaces and lawns and the price is definitely worth a closer look.
4, The Sun Joe 2-Speed Electric Blower - SBJ601E
- This Sun Joe SBJ601E two speed electric blower is the next that you should consider and is the lightweight electric blower. It is an all-purpose two-speed electric blower and the lightweight makes your work stress free and easy which is one of the important things while working.
- The light choice is always the right choice when a bigger blower is simply too much for the job. This diminutive dynamo powerful ten amp motor packs a full size two hundred and fifteen miles per hour punch into a smaller package. It's the ideal size for light duty household applications like sweeping porches, walkways and garages or even light snow.
- Select from two blower speed settings to suit the task with just the flick of the switch. The weight of the blower is just around five pounds. Due to its lightweight, it is very easy to use it anywhere whenever you want.
- It is easy to take it anywhere because it is easy to carry and fit, it can easily fit in car trunks, closets. Bigger blowers are not always the best option. You can use small blowers for smaller jobs. It is available in four colors blue, green, purple and re and will cost anywhere from $20 to $30 when we last checked the sales prices.
5, The Toro Ultra Blower Vac Red (Corded) - 51619
- Halfway through this list we would like to outline the corded red electrical Toro Ultra Blower Vac -this Toro 51619 Ultra Blower supports all the features that make Toro a top rated brand in electric blowers. This three in one is a leaf blower, vacuum and shredder. The ultra can take out air speeds up to two hundred and fifty miles an hour.
- The variable speed control lets you control airflow for perfect control in every situation. No matter what the situation is the speed control feature will take care of it. It comes with both a power insert and concentrator tube.
- You can use these to create windrows or piles and weed stubborn debris out of cracks and edges.The quick release latch lets you convert your blower to a vacuum in just seconds. It also features a new larger metal impeller, drives power and improves shredder. It will reduce up to eighty-eight percent of your mulch debris pieces that are half an inch or smaller.
- The redesigned vacuum bag features a bottom dump zipper that makes cleanup fast and easy. Toros ultra blower vacuum is just one of the models and Toros top rated lines and it is one of the most powerful electric blowers you can get and comes from a brand you can trust.
6, The Toro UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) 12 amp - 51621
- Another model from Toro that deserves a closer look – this time it’s the Ultraplus Version with variable speed and 12AMP and operates up to 250 mph. Toro is one of the best brands in electric leaf blowers and they provide their customers with the best products and extreme satisfaction. If you are looking for the ultimate features in blower vacs then here it is, the Ultra plus from Toro. This top of the line tool has all the great features on Toro's ultra-model, plus a couple others you won't find anywhere else.
- The ultra plus gives you three in one versatility air speeds up to two hundred and fifty miles an hour, variable speed air flow control, and easy to use blowing attachments. There are other few things that you won't get with other blowers. An oscillating nozzle is added to this product.
- This nozzle sweeps air back and forth, so you get a wider blowing path on hard surfaces without moving your wrists which will save time and extra effort. Another feature that only comes standard on the ultra plus is the patented shreds-all shred ring.
- Working with a large metal impeller, the shred ring reduces up to ninety-seven percent of your mulched leaves into pieces that are half an inch or smaller and the bottom dump zipper makes it very easy to empty the vacuum bag fast and easy.
7, The DEWALT 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower - DCBL720P1
- At number 7, you should pay attention to the DEWALT 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower with a reference number DCBL720P1. The DeWalt twenty volt cordless and brushless leaf blower is one of the best leaf blowers available. Because the blower is brushless the runtime for the battery will be about fifty percent longer than if it was used with a brushed cordless blower, also because there is so much less friction in the brushless motor.
- The motor will be expected to last about three times as long as compared to a brushed motor and this blower comes with a three-year limited warranty, one year of free service and a ninety-day money back guarantee.
- The blower comes apart for easy storage and it has an innovative axial fan which means that the design is extremely efficient, maximizing air output and runtime. The blower generates four hundred cubic feet per minute and has ninety miles per hour performance.
- The variable speed trigger has a speed lock which can lock at any speed. If you lock it at a lower speed you can still use the trigger to increase the speed. In addition, he blower comes with a twenty-volt max lithium ion five amp power battery and a charger. These batteries are interchangeable with over fifty other Dewalt twenty volt max cordless tool and many say that this blower has the best variable speed trigger you can experience.
8, The WORX 7.5A Blower Sweeper
- At number 8, you should also take a closer look at the popular corded Electrical WORX 7.5A Blower Sweeper which has received tons of positive reviews from thousands of previous buyers and has a price tag that many people can afford.
- This particular blower operates off 2 speed levels and is extremely light to work with which will reduce you fatigue levels in your hands and arms.
- The air speed it gives you tends to be between 130 and 160 miles per hour and the tube design produces 160 cfm of air volume which offers lots of power for your sweeping needs.
- One other thing here is that it has a comfortable and ergonomic handle for your added comfort and the speeds can be adjusted depending on the level of blowing that is required. The size comes in at 14.6 by 8.5 by 10 in inches and the price for you can be generally between $25 and $40 when we last seen it on sale with Walmart.
9, The WORX WG546.9 Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V Li-ion (Bare tool)
- If you already have a Worx battery then this bare tool is the model for you. This is a cordless 20V Lithium blower so you are not limited to the distance you need to travel when using a corded blower in comparison – you have the freedom to work all across your lawn and not having a cord to trip over.
- This particular model operates at a level of 340 cfm and the speed tends to be in the 60 to 90 miles per hours and please note also that the axial fan is included for your added benefit.
- In addition, there are 2 levels of speeds to choose from so you can save the battery power on the lower level when heavy blowing is not needed.
- In terms of weight, away this tool is seriously lightweight and is very easy to work with buy you do need to make sure that you have both the charger and battery bought separately. From a price perspective, it tends to be around the $40 to $70 range when last seen on sale with Walmart which can be double checked below if you are interested in taking a closer look.
10, The Poulan Pro 26cc 2-Cycle Handheld 470 CFM 200 MPH Leaf Blower - PRB26
- If you wish to look beyond the electrical blowers and consider a gas powered version instead, then you should take a closer look at the Poulan Pro 26cc 2-Cycle handheld leaf blower with a model number of PRB26. This particular blower operates with 470 CFM airflow and has speeds levels of up to 200 miles per hour.
- The engine here is quite powerful with a 26 cc 2 cycle engine and has a superior power level and you are not limited to electrical cords or charged batteries or charging times for that matter.
- There is also a cruise control setting and variable speed levels and can achieve the 470 cfm airflow quite easily.
- In addition, there is also a comfortable soft-grip handle which provides tons of comfort and reduced fatigue levels and the price is higher than many on this list – when last seen on sale it ranged anywhere from $130 to $170 which depends on ongoing discount activities.
While you are here, feel free also to compare prices further on popular Leaf Blowers by clicking on any of the images provided below…
Finally, it would be greatly appreciated by the community if you can share your own Leaf Blower experiences good or bad by leaving a comment in the comment box below – So that other people in the community can learn also!!